Uniting members and the communities we serve, SEIU Local 73 inspires and wins social and economic justice by igniting and exercising our power so that workers, families, and our communities are respected and thrive now and for generations to come.
- Where all workers and their families live and work in dignity.
- Where work is fulfilling and fairly rewarded.
- Where workers have a meaningful voice in decisions that affect them and have the opportunity to develop their talents and skills
- Where the collective voice and power of workers is realized in democratic, equitable and progressive unions.
- Where union solidarity stands firm against the forces of discrimination and hate, against, structural racism, and against the unfair employment practices of exploitative employers.
- Where working people can live in safe and healthy communities.
- Where government plays an active role in improving the lives of working people.