- Indiana Department of Workforce Development (“IDWD”) website https://www.in.gov/dwd/3474.htm
- COVID-19 and Unemployment Benefits Q&A on IDWD https://www.in.gov/dwd/files/Indiana_Unemployment_FAQ.pdf
- To file:
File an initial application for benefits as soon as you become unemployed. Go to the following website and click on “Claimant Self-Service” icon. https://www.in.gov/dwd/3474.htm
You will need the following information when filing:
- A valid email account – your email address will become your Uplink Username – call 1-800-891-6499 if you need help creating a free email account.
- Address, social security number, Indiana Driver’s License or valid ID, date of birth and phone number.
- Last employer’s name, mailing address, phone number, dates of employment and reason you are unemployed.
- Most recent paycheck stub.